New Holland T1510 T1520 Repair Manual [Tractor]
Availability: Instant Download
Requirements: PDF Reader
Size: 41.876 Mb
Complete Factory Service Repair Manual For New Holland T1510 T1520. Detailed step by step illustrations, instructions, diagrams for remove and install, assembly and disassembly, service, maintenance, inspection, repair, overhaul, troubleshooting, tune-ups. Digital PDF format with all its advantages. Includes Electrical and Hydraulic Schematics.
Instant download – You will receive link for download on your email immediately after payment.
Lifetime access for download (by request)
Compatible with Windows, IOS, Android and other systems
Searchable Text and Built-in index for instant information search
Printable – pages or entire manual
Zoomable – detailed exploded diagrams, picture
Fwd Front Axle
Differential, Rear Axle
Power Take-Off Systems
Wheels, Tires And 2Wd Axle
1. With the tractor engine stopped, disconnect one of the hydraulic lines, 1, that run to the steering cylinder.
2. Connect a tee fitting, 2, and a 0 – 3000 psi pressure gauge, 3, to the end of the line from the steering motor and cap the line leading to the steering cylinder, 4.
NOTICE: Figures 78 and 79, page 46 identifies the power steering lines.
3. Install a male end cap, 4, into the open end of the tee.
4. Start the tractor engine, and allow it to high idle. Observe the pressure gauge, it should indicate 0 psi.
5. Turn the steering wheel so that the line which the gauge is connected to receives steering pump fluid pressure intended for the steering cylinder.
For example, if the gauge is connected to the left side of the cylinder, as viewed from the operator’s seat, turn the wheel to the left.
Observe the gauge and the following: