New Holland T2210 T2220 Boomer 2030 2035 Repair Manual [Tractor]
Availability: Instant Download
Requirements: PDF Reader
Size: 54.698 Mb
Factory Service Repair Manual For New Holland T2210, T2220 / Boomer 2030, 2035 Tractors. Detailed step by step illustrations, instructions, diagrams for remove and install, assembly and disassembly, service, maintenance, inspection, repair, overhaul, troubleshooting, tune-ups. This manual is used by dealers.
Manual includes online parts catalog
Instant download – You will receive a link for download on your email immediately after payment.
Lifetime access to download (by request)
Compatible with Windows, IOS, Android and other systems
Searchable Text and Built-in index for instant information search
Printable – pages or entire manual
Zoomable – detailed exploded diagrams, picture
Differential Rear Axle
Power Take-Off Systems
Wheels And Tires
FWD DRIVE SHAFT
1. Slide the seal, 1 , forward on shaft, 2, from housing wall.
2. Remove the bearing snap ring, 3, from shaft at housing wall.
3. While supporting the sliding gear (26T), 4, pull the FWD shaft, 2, out the front of the case.
4. Remove the sliding gear (26T), 4, and rear bearing, 5, and seal, 6, from transmission case.
5. Remove snap ring, 7, and remove front bearing,
8, and middle bearing, 9, from the case.
REAR MAIN SHAFT
1. Gently drive the rear main shaft, 1, forward while removing the rear main bearing, 2, from the rear axle housing.
2. While supporting the gears, 3, 4, and 5, and spacers, 6 and 7, remove the shaft, 1, from the front of the rear axle case.
3. Remove bearing, 8, snap ring, 9, mid-range gear (27T), 3, spacer, 6, low range gear (18T), 4, high range gear (36T), 5, and spacer, 7, from the rear axle housing.