New Holland TZ18DA TZ22DA TZ24DA TZ25DA Repair Manual [Tractor]
Availability: Instant Download
Requirements: PDF Reader
Size: 23.961 Mb
Factory Complete Service Repair Manual For New Holland TZ18DA TZ22DA TZ24DA TZ25DA Tractors. Step by step Instructions, illustrations, diagrams. In content Tons of illustrations, instructions, diagrams for step by step maintenance, removal, disassembly, inspection, installation, troubleshooting and repair procedures. Manual comes in Digital PDF format, searchable and bookmarked. You can find information in seconds, then print out and use it.
Instant download – You will receive link for download on your email immediately after payment.
Lifetime access for download (by request)
Compatible with Windows, IOS, Android and other systems
Searchable Text and Built-in index for instant information search
Printable – pages or entire manual
Zoomable – detailed exploded diagrams, picture
Differential And Rear Axles
Electrical System (Including Wiring Diagram)
54Cms–60Cms Mid Mount Mower
The engine glow plugs, 1, are located on the right side near the fuel injector of the engine cylinder head. The glow plugs are used to preheat the air in the pre-combustion chamber. This aids in the starting of the engine when cold.
1. Disconnect the negative (–) battery cable from the battery.
2. Remove the three nuts and washers securing the electrode bar to the glow plugs.
3. Remove the glow plugs from the engine cylinder head.
1. Clean any carbon from the sheath end of the glow plug.
NOTE: Do not test resistance using the glow plug sheath.
2. Using an ohmmeter, touch one test probe to the glow plug electrode, 1. Touch the other test probe to the glow plug body, 2.
3. Observe the ohmmeter. A resistance reading of 1.0 ohm maximum is normal for the glow plug. If the resistance is too high, the glow plug is defective and must be replaced.